The key elements of the Under 10s Rules of Play are:
• Team numbers: a maximum of 8-a-side
• Maximum pitch size: 60 metres x 35 metres
• Ball Size: 4
• Maximum minutes each half: 15 (here we play 2 x 7 mins plus 1 minute half time)
• Introduction of uncontested scrum
• Nearest 3 players in a scrum (all players trained, late specialisation)
• Contest for the ball (1 player v 1 player)
• Introduction of Maul
• Introduction of Ruck
Everyone who can attend should attend - there is no alternative training at Broom Road.
Please arrive pitchside for 9am. First game is 09:40 prompt.
Final game is 11:40.
Both teams play 4 games.
Parking is tight - arrive early.
Emphasis on "fun". Coaches and parents asked to act accordingly. There is no streaming for this event.